TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
Hi. I don’t tend to make text posts and I’ll probably delete this one after a while. I know it’s not like any of you expect me to be active or will ask me to explain myself for the lack of graphics and caps, but I care deeply for this blog (even if it’s so n00b) and the people who follow it, so I think I should at least tell you that I won’t be able to post anything this week. I have over six tests from monday to wednesday, and then, elections will be held at my country and I’ll get a few days off, but it’s most likely that I’ll spend that time studying for another big test. Sorry if it’s any trouble and I understand if you wish to unfollow me.
Thank you for reading and understanding.<3